What do you do if you knock out a tooth?
Knocked out tooth: Rinse your mouth and the tooth very gently. Attempt to put it back in the socket without using force. If it will not go, place it in a clean container of milk. Call us immediately, as there is a narrow window of opportunity for reattachment.
Here are some tips to help you look after your teeth:
- Brush at least twice a day.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste.
- Brush thoroughly.
- Floss your teeth daily.
- Use Mouthwash alongside brushing and flossing.
- Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices.
- Limit sugary foods.
- Protect your teeth from injury.
- Clean the surface of your tongue daily using a professional tongue cleaner.