If you have lost a tooth, don’t panic. Dental implants will give you back the ability to eat and gain your confidence back.
Made of titanium, they are one of few materials that are suitable for human bone and tissues, and of course are FDA cleared.
Unfortunately, you would need a certain level of bone density to be a candidate for dental implants. Book an appointment today for a free consultation to determine whether Dental Implants are suitable for your situation.
The entire process is completed right here in our office. Like anything it takes steps to complete:
- Consultation and planning
- Discussing financial plan
- Oral surgery to place implant
- Healing (up to 3 months)
- Final implant crown placed.
- All the steps will be fully discussed with you at our office.
The benefits of implants are significant. They:
- Are highly stable and completely functional, just like real teeth.
- Are more durable than natural teeth.
- Are attractive, natural and comfortable.
- Conserve the jawbone and adjacent teeth.
- Need no special care other than brushing, flossing and regular dental appointments.
- Can work in any mouth, at any age, depending on bone density.